The right to withdraw from the contract
This chapter applies to Users using the Store as Consumers and is a part of the regulations of the citylion.pl store.
The consumer may withdraw from the contract without giving a reason by submitting an appropriate statement in any form within 14 days from the date of delivery of the product to him. It is enough to send an oral or written statement containing information about the order within 14 days from the date of receipt of the order, to one of the following means of communication:
– by phone +48 798 010 855
– to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is considered void. What the parties testified is returned unchanged. The return should be made immediately, no later than within 14 days.
- Direct costs of returning the goods in connection with exercising the right are borne by the Buyer, unless the Store has agreed to bear them.
- If the Customer withdraws from the contract, the Store will refund the price of the product and the equivalent of the cost of the cheapest shipment within 14 days from the date of receipt of the returned product. The return will be made to the bank account indicated by the Consumer.
- The consumer is obliged to return the goods no later than 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the contract. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the goods before its expiry.
- The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the Consumer if the goods have visible signs of use or are out of order as a result of improper use by the buyer.