The City Lion store offers a 12-month warranty on all products
Our warranty covers material and manufacturing defects under normal use. If the product proves to be defective within 12 months from the date of delivery, please report the defect to us immediately and then send the defective part or the entire article for free repair. We will then cover not only the costs of service and replacement of parts, but also handling fees.
This warranty covers products intended for personal use only and does not apply to items that have been used for commercial, rental or non-intended use. There is no warranty other than that stated in this document. This warranty is not transferable. City Lion Sp. z o. o. is not responsible in any way for any damage, loss or inconvenience caused by the failure of the equipment or by the user’s negligence, abuse, use inconsistent with the operating instructions or other warnings contained in the product materials.
Moreover, City Lion Sp. z o. o. shall not be liable for intentional or incidental damages resulting from improper use of the product.
The warranty does not apply to:
• Damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, alteration or vandalism.
• Incorrect maintenance.
• Unauthorized modification or commercial use.
• Uncontrolled use by persons under the age of 12.
Consumer’s right to warranty
- Products offered in the Store are covered by the seller’s 24-month liability for non-compliance of the goods with the contract. There is a presumption that if the Consumer submitted a warranty to the Seller within 12 months of the product’s delivery, the defect of the product already existed at the time of its release.
- Complaints based on the seller’s liability for non-compliance of the goods with the contract should be forwarded, inter alia,
– by phone 730 787 958
– by email: email@example.com
- The complaint should contain a detailed description of the type of non-compliance, the date of its occurrence, the Consumer’s request, order number and contact details should be specified, which will facilitate the complaint procedure.
- The store considers complaints immediately, at the latest within 14 days of receipt of the complaint sent by the customer.
- In the absence of information on the method of considering the complaint, within the time limit specified in point 2, the complaint is considered to be considered in favor of the Customer.
- In the event of a justified complaint, the Customer may request the product to be brought into conformity with the contract, free repair or replacement of the product with a new one, price reduction or it is possible to withdraw from the contract. The store will reimburse customers for the price of the entire transaction.
- The response to the complaint is sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer or in writing to the correspondence address provided.
- The store issues a written certificate of return of the benefit.