Regulations of the online store
(in accordance with the requirements of the law of December 25, 2014, as amended)
- The owner is the company CITY LION SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ NIP: 5223182762 REGON: 385966595 Address: Ul. Aleje Jerozolimskie 214, 02-486 Warsaw, which operates through the Store www.citylion.pl
- The Regulations define the rights and obligations of customers as well as the rights and obligations of the Seller as the entity managing and running the Store.
- The Regulations are available in the Polish language version.
- Customers are obliged to observe proprietary copyrights and rights resulting from the registration of inventions, patents, trademarks, utility and industrial models.
I. Technical conditions of using the Store.
In order to use the Store, the Customer should have:
- device transmitting ICT data
- access to the Internet
- e-mail address
- The Store informs that disabling cookies by the Customer may affect the functionalities available in the Store.
- Detailed information on Cookies is contained in the Cookies Policy, available at the “Cookies” Policy, which is an integral part of these Regulations.
II. Registration and Login
In order to set up a “Customer Account”, the Customer registers by providing: login, e-mail address, password and name and surname, telephone number, address using the form. The customer has the option to provide data for the VAT invoice.
The password provided when logging into the Store may consist of letters, numbers and / or special characters. The password is individual for each user. The password can be changed on the website by entering an e-mail address and a new password.
Setting up a “Customer Account” is free of charge.
By accepting the regulations, the customer makes a statement as follows:
- I started using the services of the store voluntarily
- the data contained in the form are true
- The customer may not transfer the password to the account in the Online Store to third parties.
- After registration, the Customer will receive an activation link to the account website at the e-mail address provided.
- Activation allows you to log into the system.
The customer may not copy, modify or distribute the content, photos, logos without the prior consent of the authorized person.
III. Order fulfillment
- The store is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, enabling the customer to place an order at any time, except for maintenance breaks. In the case of natural persons, clients may only be persons with full legal capacity.
- The customer places an order as follows:
- selection of goods made by adding them to the basket
- choice of delivery and payment methods
- providing data for the registration or login form, delivery form
- confirmation of the order by the button “order with payment obligation”
- sending the order confirmation to the Customer’s e-mail address
- an order placed in electronic form will be confirmed no later than within two business days (excluding holidays) of receiving the order. The confirmation will be sent by e-mail or by phone
- The customer undertakes to provide true data.
- The order confirmation sent to the customer includes:
- Store data, including the exact correspondence address, e-mail address and telephone number
- product description (e.g. quantity, color, dimensions)
- unit and total price of all products
- order price = total price of products + costs of performing the contract, including payment and delivery
- payment method
- information on the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason within 14 days
- information about the right to warranty
- in the attachment there is a model withdrawal from the contract within 14 days
IV. Payment method
- The customer has the option to pay for the goods under the order in the following forms:
- by transfer to the bank account indicated by the Store: 43 1140 2004 0000 3002 8015 5377 – mBank
- PayPal, PayU, PayByNet payment systems (Card payments, card types: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, MasterCard Electronic and ePrzelewów)
- The costs related to making the payment are given on the order page / e-mail confirming the order and are included in the final price of the order. For the use of a specific form of payment, the seller may not demand a fee from the consumer that exceeds the costs incurred by the seller on this account.
V. Prices and shipping costs
- All offers in the online store are only an invitation for the customer to submit an appropriate purchase offer.
- The prices given for products on the citylion.pl website are given in PLN and include taxes and fees. The price of the product before marking the “add to cart” button does not include shipping costs and other additional fees. Shipping and payment costs are added to the sum of the ordered products. Before placing the order, the customer is informed about additional costs, e.g. related to packaging.
- The final price of the order, binding for the Store and the Customer, is the price of the product given on the Store’s website before placing the order by the Customer, including all costs related to the contract.
- Information on the total value of the order (including shipping and payment costs) is made available before selecting the “Order – transaction with payment obligation” option and is confirmed in an e-mail sent immediately to the address provided by the Customer.
The customer selects the type of delivery:
- Courier shipment – the company “DPD” or INPOST
- P rzesyłka by the company Inpost – Paczkomaty
- The delivery date is max. 14 days, unless the delivery date has been individually agreed. If the deadline indicated in the preceding sentence is exceeded, the consumer has the right to appoint additional time for the seller. If the goods are still not delivered, the buyer may withdraw from the contract.
- Deliveries take place on business days, from Monday to Friday. No deliveries are made on weekends and bank holidays.
- The seller is responsible for the risk of accidental loss or damage to the goods until the consumer receives it, unless the consumer has chosen a form of delivery other than the delivery proposed by the seller.
- Upon receipt of the parcel, the buyer has the option to check the goods and, in the event of any damage, write a report in the presence of the supplier. Writing a protocol is not a condition for submitting a complaint or exercising the right to withdraw from the contract.
- The goods are delivered in Poland or the EU.
VII. The right to withdraw from the contract
This chapter applies to Users using the Store as Consumers and is a part of the regulations of the citylion.pl store.
The consumer may withdraw from the contract without giving a reason by submitting an appropriate statement in any form within 14 days from the date of delivery of the product to him. It is enough to send an oral or written statement containing information about the order within 14 days from the date of receipt of the order, to one of the following means of communication:
– by phone 730 787 958
– to the email address: [email protected]
- In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is considered void. What the parties testified is returned unchanged. The return should be made immediately, no later than within 14 days.
- Direct costs of returning the goods in connection with exercising the right are borne by the Buyer, unless the Store has agreed to bear them.
- If the Customer withdraws from the contract, the Store will refund the price of the product and the equivalent of the cost of the cheapest shipment within 14 days from the date of receipt of the returned product. The return will be made to the bank account indicated by the Consumer.
- The consumer is obliged to return the goods no later than 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the contract. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the goods before its expiry.
- The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the Consumer if the goods have visible signs of use or are out of order as a result of improper use by the buyer.
VIII. Consumer’s right to warranty
- Products offered in the Store are covered by the seller’s 24-month liability for non-compliance of the goods with the contract. There is a presumption that if the Consumer submitted a warranty to the Seller within 12 months of the product’s delivery, the defect of the product already existed at the time of its release.
- Complaints based on the seller’s liability for non-compliance of the goods with the contract should be forwarded, inter alia,
– by phone 730 787 958
– by email: [email protected]
- The complaint should contain a detailed description of the type of non-compliance, the date of its occurrence, the Consumer’s request, order number and contact details should be specified, which will facilitate the complaint procedure.
- The store considers complaints immediately, at the latest within 14 days of receipt of the complaint sent by the customer.
- In the absence of information on the method of considering the complaint, within the time limit specified in point 2, the complaint is considered to be considered in favor of the Customer.
- In the event of a justified complaint, the Customer may request the product to be brought into conformity with the contract, free repair or replacement of the product with a new one, price reduction or it is possible to withdraw from the contract. The store will reimburse customers for the price of the entire transaction.
- The response to the complaint is sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer or in writing to the correspondence address provided.
- The store issues a written certificate of return of the benefit.
- The Regulations are available at REGULATIONS
- The customer has the option to read, download the content of the regulations to his device and print the document.
- The Store will amend the provisions of the Regulations for important reasons after informing the Customers by publishing a uniform text of the Regulations in the Store and sending its content to the e-mail address provided by the Customer. The changed or modified regulations are binding, after fulfilling other conditions provided for by law, only for legal relations arising after the changes or modifications enter into force.
- Amendments to the regulations will not in any way infringe upon the acquired rights of Customers using the Store before the effective date of the amendments.